Andela Fellowship is a four-year, paid Technical Leadership Program designed to shape you into an elite software developer. Through your training and work with top global technology companies, you’ll master the professional and technical skills needed to become a technology leader, both on the continent and around the world.
Join the Andela movement, to ensure that while the digital revolution may have begun in Silicon Valley, its future will be written in Lagos, Nairobi, and cities across Africa.
- Competitive monthly salary
- High speed fibre internet
- Financing plans for accommodation and a Macbook Pro
- Breakfast and lunch Monday through Friday
- Healthcare coverage
- Savings account ($5,000 USD upon completion of Fellowship)
- A community of excellence
- A chance to change the world
We are training future leaders committed to helping others succeed. As you advance in the program, you’ll mentor and support the next generation of Andela fellows. The Technical Leadership Program prepares you for endless career paths, including founding your own company, moving into management positions at Andela, and taking leadership roles at local and global tech companies. Graduates become a part of an exclusive alumni network and have access to career support, advice and opportunities.
WHO IS ELIGIBILE
- You must be 18 or older
- Andela does not have any degree or diploma requirements. (Nigeria only: However, if you have completed university or have a Higher National Diploma from a Polytechnic, and have not been formally exempted, you must complete your one-year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) before applying to Andela)
- Andela is a full-time, four-year commitment, so if you have any major commitment such as school or work, we recommend applying when you have graduated, stopped school or ended other commitments
- Most importantly, you must embody Andela’s values: Excellence, Passion, Integrity and Collaboration
Deadline (Kenya): January 13th | Interviews: January 25 – 27th | Boot camp: February 9 – 17th
Click HERE to apply.
Photo credit: http://disrupt-africa.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/andela.jpg