- One tsp mustard
- 50g uncooked spaghetti
- 1 egg white
- 125g lean minced beef
- ¼ teaspoon mixed herbs
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ¼ onion, finely chopped
- 200g chopped tomatoes, salt and pepper
METHOD (prep 15 min; cook 20 min, ready in 35 min)
- In a bowl, knead the minced beef, mustard, egg white, herbs, salt, and pepper into a ball. Divide and shape into meatballs.
- In a saucepan, heat the meatballs on a low heat until the fat starts to grease the pan.
- Add the chopped onion, garlic, salt, and pepper to the pan. Stir continuously until the meatballs are browned. Pour in tomatoes and leave to cook for 12 to 15 minutes.
- While your meatballs simmer, boil salted water in another saucepan for your spaghetti. Let them cook for 10 -15minutes.
- Drain the spaghetti and pour the meatballs and tomato mixture on top. Serve.