In case you are using a modem at home and your connection is slow, ensure that you have enough broadband (preferably in 3G network) to facilitate the easier flow of the online tests without internet disruption.
You will receive an email with a link to your test(s). For some tests, such as the ATB Entrance Online Test – The Core Abilities Assessment – you will also require Skype and webcam, as this test requires our – supervision.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – Unless told otherwise, use of calculators will not be permitted during the online psychometric tests.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Ensure that you provide us with a correct email address – this is the email address to which all correspondence, including the link to your online test, will be sent.
- If you are told that your test requires supervision i.e ATB Core Abilities test then please make sure you have Skype connection (including webcam), when taking the test.
- Please ensure that you provide us with your latest contact details especially mobile number, in case we need to contact you urgently before or after your online test(s).
- Be open and honest in the answers that you give. Remember you may be asked to repeat the same tests during interviews.
- Keep your eye on the clock and ensure that you fill in all the questions and please read the questions properly.
- Do remember to save your work.
- Last but not least, try and take as many practice questions as you can before your Online Test. The more prepared you are, the higher your chances of scoring high.
- Don’t forward the test link that you are sent, to anyone else. This link is unique to you and can only be used once.
- Don’t leave any questions unanswered. If you are stuck on a question, then complete the next ones and then ensure you return to the problem question, later. If is is multiple choice, then guessing is better than leaving the question blank.
- Don’t submit your online test before the time allotted unless of course, you are completely satisfied with your responses and are satisfied that you have answered ALL the questions.
We would highly recommend that you review the following links and tips
The Team at AfricaTalentbank.com (ATB) wish you the very best of luck!