BAT IS LOOKING FOR A TALENT ASSISTANT (HUMAN RESOURCES)
BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO (BAT) is global tobacco company with more than 200 brands sold in over 200 markets.
TALENT ASSISTANT – Job Purpose:
As a member of the HR Service Centre Team, directly support business-centred HR delivery in respect to talent processes namely recruitment, training and recognition.
- Lead recruitment administration across East & Central Africa Area (ECAA) whilst building administration capability within the end markets support teams
- Administration of the existing recruitment platform, recruitment & selection tools used by the Company.
- Drive a memorable candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Coordinate pre-employment checks, gathering of new hire documentation and their storage in employees files
- Coordinate the corporate onboarding programme for all new recruits
- Trigger talent related Joiner Mover Leaver requests in the appropriate systems following through approvals to closure
- On Time In Full delivery of talent actions arising out of approved Joiner Mover Leaver requests
- Administration of employer branding initiatives including career fairs, professional associations and university engagements
- Administer the ECAA Employee Referral Scheme by tracking the number of successful referrals and following through payment of the reward
- Lead training administration across ECAA including claiming of rebates from government authorities where applicable
- Drive the administration of all activities related to the employee recognition scheme across ECAA
- Business degree or social sciences
- 1-3 years working experience in HR in a busy environment
- Fast learner with the ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work with cross functional and multi-market teams
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to explore various options when resolving issues so as to achieve service quality improvement, which in turn will lead to improved overall customer satisfaction
- French language will be an added advantage
- Post graduate diploma in Human Resources
Applications close on: 27th November 2015.
To Apply: Click link to apply – https://goo.gl/4LALZv (TIP: Search for Job Ref. 9300BR (published on 13 November, 2015)
British American Tobacco is an equal opportunity employer.