According to a recent business study, half of all executive-level workers log 50 or more hours per week at their job. Over 400 million business trips are taken each year and many executives are working more now than they were five years ago. Everyone it seems, is asked to “do more with less,” but there are no solutions to make this happen. There has never been a time more critical for leaders and teams to execute on their most important priorities.
At FranklinCovey, we understand that life gets busy, hectic, and chaotic. Our executive coaches help their clients work through the complex and unclear issues, helping executives establish initiatives that are clear, defined, and simple. FranklinCovey applies world-class coaching methodologies created by Columbia University and supported by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
FranklinCovey offers team or one-on-one executive coaching in leadership development, strategy, goal execution, and in person work-life issues.
EXECUTIVE COACHES HELP FACILITATE:
- Clarifying goals and staying focused on key actions to achieve them.
- Assessing leadership strengths, improvement areas, and performance opportunities.
- Clarifying organizational mission, vision, values, and goals.
- Managing time, priorities, and work, and eliminate less important activities.
- Clarifying and applying professional development and career planning.